We currently have Competitive teams ages U9 – U19.
Each team practices three times per week. Two days with their Coach and one day of Technical Training.
There are two ways to join the Buffalo:
Evaluations take place during both the Fall and Spring seasons. Evaluations are for players looking to join established teams that still have open roster spots.
We hold tryouts each May. Tryouts are for new and existing players.
Steps to schedule an evaluation:
1) Email firstname.lastname@example.org
-Include the player’s name and date of birth.
-Subject line should read Youth Evaluations
2) We will then schedule for the evaluation to take place during the team’s practice.
3) Before attending evaluations, participants must complete a Brave SC Waiver. (If you have completed The Villages SC e-waiver previously you do not need to resubmit unless there are changes)
-Minor (age 17 and under)
-Adult (age 18 and over)
4) After the evaluation we will meet with the Coach and then follow up with you by email with the Coach’s decision.
Steps to attend tryouts:
1) Tryout information can be found on our Competitive page. This is only displayed in May.
2) Emails regarding tryouts will be sent once all teams/years of birth have completed their tryouts.